Re: [OS-JIRA] Closed: (WOL-722) Selecting a framework in "System" that is also in "Local" doesn't work

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Thu Feb 21 2008 - 16:12:41 EST

    I like the easier deployment ... I have symlinks from the web server
    to the various WebServerResources inside the bundle, and I like that I
    can just untar into the Applications folder and everything is
    updated. It's also handy that it's a lot easier to fix something
    quickly if you need to (admittedly poor release management there, but
    it happens). With jar frameworks, you have to deal with split install
    every time. With bundles, you really don't other than the initial
    setup.

    ms