Re: [OS-JIRA] Closed: (WOL-722) Selecting a framework in "System" that is also in "Local" doesn't work

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Thu Feb 21 2008 - 21:50:50 EST

    One of the features in the new classpath plugins is support for
    "project frameworks". This lets you define a folder WITHIN your
    project to use to locate frameworks. For instance, you could have a
    top level Frameworks folder in your Wonder project that contains
    Wonder's JavaWOExtensions and NOT have it in /Library. It means you
    have to lug around JavaWOExtensions inside your project, but it might
    help you isolate things a bit.

    ms