Re: I just thought this looked cool

From: Thomas (webobject..oomeranet.com.au)
Date: Mon Feb 25 2008 - 23:01:40 EST

    Mike,

    yes, it does look cool. I look forward to trying it so I can see how
    it works.

    But that might be a while. Whenever I try to upgrade my WOLips plugin,
    I get this error:

      WOLips TPTP Launching (3.3.4788) requires plug-in
    "org.objectstyle.wolips.launching (3.3.4788)".

    One of these days I'll do a clean install of Eclipse and WOLips
    because I can't work out what is wrong with this one.

    Regards
    Thomas