Re: EOF JDBCPlugin for HSQL DB

From: Cornelius Jaeger (cjaege..isualfood.ch)
Date: Tue Feb 26 2008 - 14:38:29 EST

    hiya

    anders bjroklund worked on this, search for his name in the list
    archives.
    the main problem is the lack of SELECT FOR UPDATE in hsqldb.
    my model depended on primary keys being visible to the app at the
    time, which caused some havoc as well.
    i haven't tried using the plugin in a while, but if your model isn't
    super complex it will work fine.
    af..lgonet.se

    hth

    cornelius