Re: I just thought this looked cool

From: David Avendasora (webobject..vendasora.com)
Date: Wed Feb 27 2008 - 11:11:19 EST

    It's been a while since using WOB for me, since my major project is
    D2JC (yeah, whole other issue there) but I seem to remember if I
    added a new method to the class, it didn't show up in WOBuilder.
    Maybe I'm just remembering wrong, or remembering a lag in the class-
    WOB synchronization. I just remember having to say "I know this key-
    path is valid, even though it isn't available in the list of keys".

    And you know, I don't even want to open WOB anymore to figure it out.
    I've learned to live without drag-and-drop binding even if it has
    made me less efficient in the past. I'll be doing much more web-UI
    development soon, so your updates couldn't be coming at a better
    time, for me anyway!

    Thanks again for all your hard work and listening to what people
    want, even if it doesn't match up with your own workflow.

    Dave