Re: Derby and WOLips

From: Jeremy Matthews (jeremymatthew..ac.com)
Date: Thu Feb 28 2008 - 15:55:53 EST

    Yes; sadly the new rev of packagemaker does not allow easy creation of
    metapackages...drag-n-dop packages, etc....it does not play nice....so
    frontbase inclusion was/is still an issue.

    Generally, the installer was really waiting on 2 things:

    1) Stable WOLips
    2) Stable Eclipse 3.3.2

    ...and whatever we can offer by then we'll include!
    Right now the options look something like this:

    Cast your votes today....

    Thanks,
    jeremy