Re: [Wonder-disc] Grabbag of quick questions about Eclipse/WOLips/Webobjects

From: Guido Neitzer (list..vent-s.net)
Date: Thu Feb 28 2008 - 21:03:23 EST

    On 28.02.2008, at 18:41, Mike Schrag wrote:

    > Actually, yes -- But ONLY if you use Wonder's inline bindings (this
    > does not with with WO 5.4). You can put a // VALID at the end of your
    > binding value and it will be considered valid. For instance;
    >
    > <wo:str value = "$someBrokenBinding // VALID"/>

    Argl ... I have the strong urge to go somewhere ... ;-)

    > That import would 100% not have any effect on whatever your problem
    > was. That's a red herring. I have no idea what your problem was, but
    > I can tell you that isn't it. You haven't used it Guido? That's my
    > crowning lifetime achievement :)

    Give me time ... I WILL test it and probably use it because when I saw
    it I really thought that this is damn cool. I just had no time at all
    to look at it.

    >> While I'm certainly not Mike or Chuck or Anjo, there are still some
    >> spaces open in the class in Germany ... I bet there is some useful
    >> stuff to see there. Not sure though ... ;-)

    > Is the BNR going to bring your WO course to the US? I bet there would
    > be quite a few people who would be into it. I also here it covers a
    > huge amount of really good material ... more material than a normal
    > person would want to write :)

    You mean, more than a sane person would want to write? That's for
    sure. At least if there is not enough time to write it. Closing in on
    the last things ...

    And for the class in the US - I actually hope that the class will be a
    success and if it is, I'm pretty sure, that we'll see it in the States
    too. Depends on requests and whether Aaron can find a slot for it in
    Atlanta.

    cug

    --
    Real-World WebObjects class at the Big Nerd Ranch
    March 2008, Frankfurt, Germany