Re: [Wonder-disc] Grabbag of quick questions about Eclipse/WOLips/Webobjects

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Fri Feb 29 2008 - 01:03:24 EST

    > couldn't a newline be appended after the logical operators like and,
    > or ....
    Yes it could, but no i won't :) You're presuming that it will always
    appear on the lower left and be skinny. You could, for instance, drag
    that view over to the bottom and it would be very wide instead.

    > Also, if the text would simply wrap to respect the width of the
    > scroll area and pane, that could also improve things.
    That's was I was getting at in the previous post -- The horizontal
    scroll bar should not (and verified that it does not) appear in the
    new version. Instead, it wraps properly, which I think will alleviate
    a lot of your problems.

    ms