Re: WOLips 3.3 Stable

From: Jean Pierre Malrieu (jp.malrie..ree.fr)
Date: Fri Feb 29 2008 - 07:22:32 EST

    Great!
    I must say that I have gained a strong feeling of confidence in the
    WOLips/Wonder team. I know that some thinks can break, but you all are
    so reponsive and fast at solving problems that it does not really
    matter.
    Now I need to convince the company I am working with to keep using WO.
    They say that if you (Mike) and Anjo jump out of the boat, WO is
    doomed. And that they can't take that risk :(

    By the way, could you edit your last blog entry to mention the build
    number of the stable build, and the url for installing with the
    eclipse update manager?

    Thanks again

    JPM