Re: [Wonder-disc] Grabbag of quick questions about Eclipse/WOLips/Webobjects

From: Louis Demers (louisdemer..ac.com)
Date: Fri Feb 29 2008 - 15:25:19 EST

    On 29-Feb-08, at 01:47 , Louis Demers wrote:

    > On 29-Feb-08, at 01:03 , Mike Schrag wrote:
    >>> Also, if the text would simply wrap to respect the width of the
    >>> scroll area and pane, that could also improve things.
    >> That's was I was getting at in the previous post -- The horizontal
    >> scroll bar should not (and verified that it does not) appear in the
    >> new version. Instead, it wraps properly, which I think will
    >> alleviate a lot of your problems.
    >
    > that is exactly the right behavior i believe and should make life
    > easier.

    Unfortunately I checked this morning, and while the vertical adjust
    nicely, the portion where the qualifier text is displayed still does
    not size properly. When I scroll the area where the entities are, It
    corrupts the display where the relationships are listed. The area
    dirtied appears to match the width of the qualifier text area. The
    picture below illustraate the problems:

    1) the qualifier text are does not scale down pas about half of my
    screen width
    1) the horizontal scroller illustrate how wide the qualifier text area
    is.
    2) Scrolling the entity area scrolls also a portion of the
    relationship pane and the area pane on the right

    Version: 3.3.2
    Build id: M20071205-0800
    WOLips 3.3.4896

    Cheers