Re: .classpath changes in version 4896

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Fri Feb 29 2008 - 16:22:08 EST

    Apologies... stable.equals(nightly), stable != nightly. So yes, at
    this instant (well not anymore, because i committed to nightly
    already), stable is the same as nightly, but stable is stable, and
    will be for a while. Stable was stable for 8 months before this, it's
    just that Leopard sort of ruined messed everything up.

    ms