Re: wolips installer + requests

From: William Hatch (wh7..ornell.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 01 2008 - 18:59:06 EDT

    Maybe somebody could develop some cheat sheets specific to WOLips or
    Wonder even. It may be that the rapidly changing feature set (for the
    better certainly) would render them obsolete too soon, much like the
    current built in WOLips Eclipse documentation, but it might be worth
    including in the installer. Just a thought.

    Bill