Re: D2WS: Can't obtain rules because of protected access!

From: webtecc (simon_jackso..ac.com)
Date: Wed Apr 02 2008 - 04:38:27 EDT

    Hi Chuck,

    On 31.03.2008, at 19:35, Chuck Hill wrote:
    > IIRC, this does not run on 5.4. Check the release notes

    I checked the release notes for 5.4 and 5.4.1. Apart from a
    serialization issue with
    timestamps and upgrade to Axis 1.4, I find nothing about breaking the
    D2WS assistant
    or D2WS in general. Do you recall where that information came from?

    > As for the exception, do you have anything WO related in /Library/
    > Java/Extensions?

    Nothing. I had OpenBaseJDBC.jar there, but moving it in with the rest
    in ~/Library/Java/Extensions changed nothing. It seems you have a hunch
    though, so here the list of jars in ~/Library/Java/Extensions:

    MtBdLFRo.ttf
    MtBkLFRo.ttf
    MySQLJDBC.jar
    OpenBaseJDBC.jar