Re: Subversive or Subclipse?

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Wed Apr 02 2008 - 16:40:48 EDT

    The easiest way is to just delete the plugins and features from your
    plugins and features folders ... The official way is to go into
    Help=>Software Updates=>Manage Config and you can disable the plugins
    you don't want. I find it cleaner to jsut delete the damn things.
    Mind you if you have projects checked out from SVN you should probably
    commit first -- I'm not sure the two plugins share common metadata
    files (the .svn files obviously are, but any additional project
    metadata is going to be hosed probably).

    ms