Re: Launch Properties bug?

From: David Avendasora (webobject..vendasora.com)
Date: Fri Apr 18 2008 - 09:22:04 EDT

    Wo-kay...

    So, (and I'm happy to fix Chuck's stuff any day!) the tutorial should
    demonstrate setting these properties in the Properties file instead of
    the Launch Properties? I know that you'd only want to be running Click
    to Open in development, so that would necessitate creating a new
    Development-only Properties file, right? I know this has been
    discussed lately on the list, so maybe I create a new wiki for that
    too...

    Dave