Re: Launch Properties bug?

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Fri Apr 18 2008 - 09:44:41 EDT

    > So, (and I'm happy to fix Chuck's stuff any day!) the tutorial
    > should demonstrate setting these properties in the Properties file
    > instead of the Launch Properties?
    Well, I have no idea about the rest of the world, but if you use
    Wonder, this is how I would do it.

    > I know that you'd only want to be running Click to Open in
    > development, so that would necessitate creating a new Development-
    > only Properties file, right? I know this has been discussed lately
    > on the list, so maybe I create a new wiki for that too...
    Actually, C2O will only even APPEAR in development, so even if you
    turn it on, it won't show up in deployment. But you can create a
    Properties.yourusername anyway -- that's a good practice (again,
    assuming Wonder).

    ms