Re: Can't Create New Component?

From: David Avendasora (webobject..vendasora.com)
Date: Sat Apr 26 2008 - 09:20:54 EDT

    That would be the "guy" that tries WOLips, finds a bug and gives up
    without even reporting it. After all, with bugs like "that" WOLips is
    obviously not as good as Xcode.

    He then checks back in a week or two to see if has been fixed, which
    it probably hasn't because he didn't report it in the first place.

    Stupid buggy WOLips.

    Dave