Re: Does EOF support view sql statements or ...

From: William Hatch (wh7..ornell.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 30 2008 - 20:01:16 EDT

    Ah, one more thing I probably should have mentioned earlier: you can
    certainly create entities that are subsets or supersets of existing
    entities. This is in fact how certain types of inheritance are modeled
    using eof. They don't have to be related, but if you'll be creating
    both types, you'll need to be mindful of foreign key constraints as
    well as primary key generation.

    Bill