Re: Launching a second copy of Eclipse

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf (lars.sonchocky-helldor..amburg.de)
Date: Thu May 01 2008 - 18:21:14 EDT

    Am 01.05.2008 um 21:32 schrieb Dov Rosenberg:

    > I use PathFinder instead of the OSX Finder. It has the ability to
    > launch a
    > second copy of anything

    beside this you can launch any "physical" copy you made of any
    application (which - of course - needs to have a different name if it
    shares the location with its original). This might sound a little bit
    circumstantial for a seasoned NeXTSTEP user but it works out of the
    box without the need to spend $$$.