Concurrent acces

From: Gustavo Pizano (gustavpicor..mail.com)
Date: Sat May 10 2008 - 09:47:16 EDT

    Hello, I was looking into the docs to see how, and if its possible to
    manage concurrent access to the stored data. Im doing this "project"
    with wonder.
    Another questiong, that I asked already, but I can't find the mail
    where it was the answer, its, I have a table where I have about 2000
    records, and in the user registrations form, the user should choose
    one or more of those, any ideas how to achieve this. What I have in
    mind is the following:
    I want to add a button "add speciality" so when clicked there will be
    a new place where to put one of those items I told you about. then if
    I click again the button "add speciality" another place under the last
    one will appear, and so on. The point is that I dunno how to make this
    "dynamic" thing.

    Thanks

    Gus