Embedded Frameworks missing jars

From: webtecc (simon_jackso..ac.com)
Date: Tue May 13 2008 - 06:03:49 EDT

    Hi,

    I'm trying to build our applications for deployment in a servlet
    container.
    When I check the 'servlet deployment' checkbox in the WOLips
    properties panel,
    the frameworks are embedded alright. However: the some of the jarfiles
    in the
    'Libraries' folder of those frameworks are not copied along. Some are.
    I can't
    figure out what the difference between those copied and those not
    copied is.

    Can anyone help?

    J.L.Simon