Re: Embedded Frameworks missing jars

From: Juergen Lorenz Simon (simo..ebtecc.com)
Date: Tue May 13 2008 - 11:12:38 EDT

    Hi,

    After a couple of hours I found out, that I had those frameworks
    installed in /Developer/WebObjects53/Library/Frameworks, due to using
    woswitch.sh and running a local deploy last week. The frameworks in
    the Eclipse workspace are completely ignored. Is this the intended
    behaviour?

    So now the procedure consists of going to each of my own frameworks
    required and deploy it, then run the application build script. Or am I
    missing something?