Re: Possible Drag & Drop Feature Req

From: David Avendasora (webobject..vendasora.com)
Date: Wed May 14 2008 - 10:41:51 EDT

    On May 14, 2008, at 10:16 AM, Mike Schrag wrote:

    > I think the people this feature would be targeted towards would
    > never go through this configuration process.

    You're absolutely right. Unless it were an automatic part of creating
    a custom component (I'm _not_ suggesting this), nobody would do it.

    The biggest problem I see with this is that if we have just a few
    options, then newbie users (the ones we're really trying to help with
    this) will assume that those are the only options and think they can't
    use the attribute with xyz.wo because it wasn't on the list.

    Is a subset more confusing than listing everything?

    Dave