Re: Prototype - Merge or don't Merge

From: Anjo Krank (kran..ogicunited.com)
Date: Fri May 23 2008 - 15:22:33 EDT

    Thinking about his, i'm not sure if my idea is that good in the first
    place. It's probably easier to list the source?

    varchar255 - (MyModel)

    I mean, you can type ahead, so it's not that important to fix this. A
    useful thing would be if prototypes could depend on one another, ie.
    if varchar2555 could derive from varchar. If that was the case, we
    could remove almost all of the prototypes from ERPMyPlugin and just
    have the actual changes in there (of course, trakcing down bugs would
    be a nightmare, but that is the tradeoff...)

    Cheers, Anjo