Re: random jar being looked for by including ERJars framework

From: Alex Cone (ab..odefab.com)
Date: Wed May 28 2008 - 10:08:42 EDT

    yup, that's the better way to do it. I was just building someone
    else's project.

    in the end, I did two things: 1) threw out some old versions of Wonder
    that shouldn't have been in anyone's path anyway, 2) qut and restarted
    everything.

    I have no idea how the old information made it into Eclipse in a newly
    checked out project, in a new workspace, but the restart did clear
    everything up...

    Thanks, all!

    abc

    On May 28, 2008, at 5:47 AM, Jonathan Ricker wrote:

    > On May 27, 2008, at 5:14 PM, Alex Cone wrote:
    >
    >> Project 'CFPhoneEO_FW' is missing required library: '/Library/
    >> Frameworks/ERJars.framework/Resources/Java/icu4j_2_8.jar'
    >>
    >> I merely added the ERJars framework to the project by editing the
    >> WebObjects Frameworks under Libraries in the Build Path. When
    >> expanded now it shows this jar, while in fact, the framework has
    >> icu4j-3_8_1.jar inside it.
    >>
    >> I cannot find any place where there is some kind of BOM for the
    >> framework, but clearly scanning the file system isn't where this
    >> came from.
    >>
    >> Ideas?
    >
    > Instead of changing WebObjects Frameworks in the Build Path, use the
    > standard way for adding a framework dependancy:
    >
    > http://wiki.objectstyle.org/confluence/display/WOL/Add+a+Framework+Dependency
    >
    > -- Jonathan

    __alex cone
         ceo codefab inc
         212 465-8484 x101
         ab..odefab.com
         http://www.codefab.com

    If you are not living on the edge, you are taking up too much space.