Confused over AjaxDraggable

From: Thomas (webobject..oomeranet.com.au)
Date: Sun Jun 01 2008 - 04:13:54 EDT

    Simple draggables work fine for me, but I am getting very intermittent
    results with what I'm trying to do, and I just wondered if I am trying
    to do too much.

    I have some nested containers:

    <AjaxUpdateContainer 1>
            ...stuff...
            <AjaxUpdateLink that updates container 2 />
            <AjaxUpdateContainer 2>
                    <AjaxUpdateLink that updates container 1 />
                    <AjaxDraggable>
                            content
                    </AjaxDraggable>
            </AjaxUpdateContainer>
    </AjaxUpdateContainer>

    Some apparently random time, but not often, the AjaxDraggable is
    draggable. Mostly it is not. Reloading the page sometimes helps. Is
    this supposed to work?

    All the other updating works brilliantly, and I think it's great. But
    I just can't figure out the draggable.

    As a bonus question, Scriptaculous allows you to define the ID of an
    element inside the dragged container that is used as a handle. Is
    there any way to do that?

    Regards
    Thomas