Re: [Wonder-disc] ERX packaging

From: David Holt (programmingos..ac.com)
Date: Mon Jun 02 2008 - 16:40:43 EDT

    Hi Mike,

    Will the Wonder templates eventually be placed here: http://
    webobjects.mdimension.com/wolips/EOGenerator/Velocity%20EOGenerator%
    20Templates/

    I am working on integrating the ERCoreBusinessLogic templates with
    the version that is at the URL above right now. I would prefer to be
    working with the most current version. Is there another place where
    we can find them?

    Thanks,

    David