Re: How do create eo java files

From: David LeBer (dlebe..odeferous.com)
Date: Thu Jun 05 2008 - 08:05:53 EDT

    On 5-Jun-08, at 7:51 AM, mike deavila wrote:

    > Hello All
    >
    > I'm a long time EOModeler, xcode/project builder wo users. I just
    > started looking at WOLips and Entity Modeler and i have a very basic
    > question, how do i create the eo java files in Entity Modeler? This
    > is a very simple process with eomodeler.

    EntityModeler assumes that you are using eogeneration of some flavour
    (there are a couple) using templates and the generation gap pattern.

    I use the Velocity based eogeneration tool and (modified versions of
    the) templates that ship with WOLips.

    <http://wiki.objectstyle.org/confluence/display/WOL/Velocity+EOGenerator+%28Veogen%29

    bty: Once you figure out how this works, you'll wonder how you ever
    got anything done before :-)

    ;david

    --
    David LeBer