Components not rendering

From: Ian Baxter (ibaxte..pipromo.com)
Date: Fri Jun 06 2008 - 11:34:24 EDT

    I'm working on converting a project from Xcode to WOLips and am have
    an issue with a number of my components.

    I've converted the Xcode project to WOLips and it runs, but many of
    the components render no content whatsoever. Even if I delete the
    contents of the HTML and WOD and replace them with something trivial,
    nothing is rendered. I have confirmed that the components are being
    created, as their companion Java classes are being instantiated. The
    only way I've been able to resurrect some of the components is to
    delete the HTML, WOD and WOO files, replace them with the files from a
    working component, and then copy and paste the content back into the
    files from within Eclipse. I would continue on this path, but I'd like
    to understand the root cause and this project is very large!

    Thanks,
    Ian