Re: AutoOpenInBrowser doesn´t work anymore (on Windows)

From: Jonathan Ricker (jricke..t.edu)
Date: Thu Jun 12 2008 - 07:08:19 EDT

    On Jun 11, 2008, at 4:03 PM, Georg von Bülow wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I'm using WO 5.4.1 with the newest WOLips on Windows XP.
    > Unfortunately, AutoOpenInBrowser doesn´t work anymore, the
    > following message shows up:
    >
    > - Unable to locate /usr/bin/open on your computer, AutoOpen launch
    > will not work
    >
    > Of course it´s possible to copy the url in my browser, but it´s
    > getting really tedious...

    I have avoided the use of AutoOpenInBrowser for a long time. To me
    it's less tedious (even when AutoOpenInBrowser works) to put a -
    WOPort 5555 argument in the run dialogue setting (and uncheck the
    auto open and port options in the wo tag). Then I just keep a
    bookmark to the default url. You could try this at least until you
    figure out a workaround.