Re: WODisplayGroup bindings aren't complete for selectedObject or masterObject

From: David Holt (programmingos..ac.com)
Date: Thu Jun 12 2008 - 18:16:46 EDT

    I have discovered that all of my page components that were created
    with the DisplayGroupComponent wizard in Xcode are broken. The key
    path convention that is used by the wizard throws errors in component
    editor.

    For example, the wizard inserts a button that inserts an entity
    (entityDisplayGroup.insert(), which then becomes the display group's
    selected entity) and then wires the selected entity to the editing
    form fields by using a key path for the value such as
    "entityDisplayGroup.selectedEntity.name". This key path is not
    recognized. Is this a bug? Or was Xcode doing something inadvisable
    and I should be changing all these pages to create variables when an
    item in the display group is selected? The issue seems related to my

    David