Re: Apple Maven Support: First Impression

From: Henrique Prange (hprang..mail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 12 2008 - 19:48:20 EDT

    Hi Daryl,

    Daryl Lee wrote:

    > On Jun 11, 2008, at 8:36 PM, Henrique Prange wrote:
    >
    > Since the UI for the Maven Eclipse plugin is so lacking, I'm thinking of
    > exposing more configuration of the pom and maybe the profiles.xml in the
    > UI.

    I think a better GUI editor is planned for the next release of m2eclipse
    (not sure).

    > Currently, there isn't any default guidance for building war bundles.
    > The default templates should just generate this bundle style with
    > everything else.

    [1] dates from May 15. By the way, with the 2.0.15-SNAPSHOT version of
    woapplication-archetype you can create a project with true WAR support
    turning on the TrueWarSupport option.

    [1]http://wiki.objectstyle.org/confluence/display/WOL/Packaging+WO+Applications+as+true+WAR+with+Maven

    Cheers,

    Henrique