Re: Java icon in dock

From: David Holt (programmingos..ac.com)
Date: Fri Jun 13 2008 - 20:21:28 EDT

    Hi Chuck,

    I added additional frameworks starting with JavaEOProject according
    to your email <http://lists.apple.com/archives/webobjects-dev/2005/
    Apr/msg00262.html> and then started clicking madly to eliminate
    further errors ;-)

    because I was getting this error: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/
    webobjects/_eoproject/_WBInterfaceDescriptor

    I should have stopped at JavaEOProject. I removed everything else
    that shouldn't have been there and it now launches fine with the
    headless argument and no more Java icons. Thanks for your patience guys!