Re: how SHOULD it look

From: Guido Neitzer (list..vent-s.net)
Date: Wed Jun 18 2008 - 12:14:14 EDT

    On 18.06.2008, at 09:54, Anjo Krank wrote:

    >> I don't think OS X uses icons on tabs in any app I've ever seen.
    >
    > Hah! Little do you know! Lookz here:

    But that is not OS X. That is Firefox which doesn't really feel OS X
    like ... (it's getting better, but it's not there yet).

    > And frankly, I could do with truncated text ([Decl…][Sync…]) as long
    > as they have icons.

    Urgl. Truncated text to just a couple of characters is ugly. I don't
    need the icons at all, but I also don't need 30 characters, but
    everything below some threshold (can't specify right away) doesn't
    make it usable for me.

    Just my two cents ... I can live with Eclipse as it is as long as it
    is consistent and working in itself.

    cug

    --
    http://www.event-s.net