Re: how SHOULD it look

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Wed Jun 18 2008 - 12:32:07 EDT

    > Is this for when eclipse goes to cocoa? Is 3.4 using the cocoa swt
    > port?
    3.5 will probably be Cocoa. 3.4 is Carbon. The tabs in Eclipse are
    completely emulated (well, in fact, Safari's are "emulated" too, in
    that there is no system component for those kind of tabs). I'm
    talking about doing this in 3.4, though (since we're drawing this
    manually). The screenshot I showed of Safari-style tabs in Eclipse
    was actually custom drawn in SWT.

    ms