Re: how SHOULD it look

From: Greg Hulands (ghuland..ac.com)
Date: Mon Jun 30 2008 - 19:23:32 EDT

The square underneath the scrollers. Usually that is for a window
resizer to sit, but since this isn't on the edge of a window it looks
wrong to not have it enclosed in a 1 pixel border.

yeah, there are markers in the right side.... you're not crazy.

Once you have something setup that I could use to help out, just let
me know and I'll do what I can.

Greg