embedded WSR

From: Travis Britt (tbrit..higment.org)
Date: Tue Jul 01 2008 - 11:04:42 EDT

    I feel like I'm missing something. My app embeds its frameworks. When
    doing a split install, is there a way to get the web server resources
    of those frameworks embedded in my app's WSR woa?

    The end result would be:

    [web_doc_root]/WebObjects/MyApp.woa/Frameworks/Framework1.woa/[...]

    I see the frameworksBaseURL attribute on the woapplication task which
    points to the correct place, but I'm unclear about how to copy the WSR
    from the embedded frameworks in there. Or should I just be scripting
    that myself?

    Thanks!

    tb