Re: embedded WSR

From: David Avendasora (webobject..vendasora.com)
Date: Tue Jul 01 2008 - 16:47:05 EDT

    If we are going to look at changing the default build.xml, I have some
    Java Client changes to add. I think they could be controlled the same
    as the Servlet build options are. A "Java Client WebStart" checkbox,
    with a D2JC sub-checkbox during project setup that updates the
    build.properties file would be perfect.

    See the Wiki here for the changes I currently make to the build process:

    http://wiki.objectstyle.org/confluence/display/WO/Java+Client-Building

    Dave