How do I change the Documents directory? WOLips installation?

From: Trent Larson (trent.larso..centris.com)
Date: Wed Jul 02 2008 - 12:10:47 EDT

    I'm working on Linux, so I don't have many of the defaults expected by WebObjects and WOProject/WOLips.

    How do I change the Documents directory? It looks like it defaults to "/Library/WebServer/Documents".

    And how do I change the WOLips installation location? When I right click on my frameworks and application and choose "WOLips Ant Tools" and "Install", it places them under "/Library" (in the "Frameworks" and "WebObjects/Applications" directories, respectively). I'd like to change those locations; if I can only configure the main "/Library" directory, that will be fine. (I've tried to change settings in the $HOME/Library/wobuild.properties, to no avail.)

    Wild guesses and pointers to documentation are welcome. Thanks!

    Trent