Re: veogen list count / sorting

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Sun Jul 13 2008 - 09:19:16 EDT

    > On 13/07/2008, at 6:10 AM, Mike Schrag wrote:
    >
    >> What Chuck said + sorter is not bound in veogen, I don't think, and
    >> pkAttributes returns a Set not a List, so the lists. stuff won't
    >> work.
    >
    > Okay, so I gather it's not the actual EOEntity tied to $entity.
    Entity Modeler is not using EOF -- It has a complete replacement
    implementation of the EOF model stack, so you're talking to something
    that looks really close to an EOEntity, but isn't really and EOEntity.

    > Would it be possible to include the additional Velocity tools? Or is
    > it possible to convert the pk set to a sorted array with the current
    > veogen?
    Yeah, I just committed a bunch of changes which included updating to
    the latest velocity and including the full tools jar. However, for
    some reason, including SortTool builds in my Eclipse but choked on the
    build server (yeah yeah ... insert Maven "nyah nyah" here ;) ). So I
    pulled it back out temporarily.

    ms