Re: Eclipse 3.4 and mouse pointer annoyances

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Wed Jul 16 2008 - 02:07:22 EDT

    > I'm finding that with Eclipse 3.4 that I'm regularly loosing the
    > mouse pointer and have to shake it around to get it back or move the
    > focus to the dock or something and then back to Eclipse to get it
    > back.
    >
    > Anyone else seeing this? Very frustrating.
    Yeah I know .. It's pissing me off. I'm not sure what is causing it.
    My one suspicion (totally unfounded) is possibly the new refresh
    provider attacking the kernel in some ugly way. You might try
    removing your mac goodies plugin and see if it makes any difference
    (I've been meaning to test this, but just haven't gotten around to it).

    ms