Suppress errors on valid keypath bindings?

From: Jim Roepcke (jimroepck..mail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 23 2008 - 13:55:39 EDT

    Mac OS X 10.5.4
    WebObjects 5.4.2
    Eclipse 3.3.2
    WOLips 3.3.5047

    I'm working on a localized project, and I use "localizer.xyz" bindings
    in the .wod files of my components. the localizer() method is defined
    in ERXComponent, which my components extend.

    Previously these bindings would show up with warnings, but now they
    are showing up as errors like:

    "There is no key 'xyz' for the keypath 'localizer' in MyComponent"

    Is there any way to tell WOLips to ignore localizer.* bindings but not
    all keypath problems?

    The only change I've made recently is I updated the Wonder frameworks
    (ERJars/ERExtensions/ERPrototypes/JavaWOExtensions) in my workspace
    from a CVS version from early this year to the SVN version 7992.

    Thanks,

    Jim