Re: eogenerator from command line/ant?

From: Lachlan Deck (lachlan.dec..mail.com)
Date: Sat Jul 26 2008 - 11:31:39 EDT

    On 27/07/2008, at 12:58 AM, Mike Schrag wrote:

    >> Is there a version associated with it and the eomodeldoc.jar?
    > OK ok .. just kidding.

    Phew... the suspense was killing me :-)

    > I lazily have not been recording a version number for it ... I have
    > just rebuilt them when feature requests come in.

    Ah. Consider your knuckles wrapped ;-)

    > The problem at the moment is that these don't build as part of the
    > main wolips build process, so they're slightly funky. At the moment
    > you have to compare to WOLips version by date, probably.

    Okay, so would it be possible for an svn (or equivalent) number to be
    used in the jar name? It'd be helpful if for example importing the jar
    into a local repository if I can link to a specific version.

    with regards,

    --

    Lachlan Deck