JAR Dependency Problem

From: Andrew Sardone (andrew.sardon..mail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 28 2008 - 15:55:22 EDT

    I have a simple external JAR that I need to use in my project,
    I copied that JAR into my project's Libraries directory and added it to the
    build path. The JAR is copied into the project's Contents/Resources/Java
    final build directory, so everything appears to be working. The only problem
    is attempting to use any of the classes within the jar yields an unresolved
    type error.
    Using the jar within a simple Java project works fine so I'm a bit confused
    and wondering if there's some special WOLips step I forgot.

    -Andrew