Re: [New Hotness] classpath broken in 3.4.5473

From: Kieran Kelleher (kieran_list..ac.com)
Date: Fri Sep 12 2008 - 12:11:51 EDT

    I don't care for Windows either, but I have some WO projects that
    depend on 3rd party Windows native binaries, so here is what I found
    today when I set up Eclipse 3.4 with latest nightly from scratch.

    The wolips.properties file is not automatically created so ant builds
    fail initially. It needs to be at:
    C:\Documents and Settings\${USER}\Library\Application Support\WOLips
    \wolips.properties

    personally I don't care for the wo.extensions stuff either since it is
    an unknown on remote servers, so it would be great if we can just have
    a entry in project build.properties to omit those paths.