Re: Eclipse 3.4.1

From: Fabian Peters (lists.fabia..-lumo.com)
Date: Fri Oct 03 2008 - 07:13:22 EDT

    Hi,

    Am 02.10.2008 um 23:10 schrieb Mike Schrag:

    > I just did a fresh install of Eclipse 3.4.1 yesterday and grabbed a
    > screenshot of everything I installed to do it. Note that maclipse
    > has not been updated for 3.4.1, so you're back to ugly UI until I
    > port up:
    > <pastedGraphic.png>

    I took the plunge yesterday as well, moving from eclipse 3.3 and
    wolips stable. The wolips migration was absolutely painless - great
    work!

    For me, the subversive plugins did not work. I had to replace the
    update sites supplied with 3.4.1 with

    http://download.eclipse.org/technology/subversive/0.7/update-site/
    http://www.polarion.org/projects/subversive/download/eclipse/2.0/update-site/

    and then download the more recent versions:

    I also picked up fresh svn binaries from

    http://www.collab.net/downloads/apple/?_=d

    for use with the JavaHL connector. With this setup everything seems to
    work fine.

    For those who used subclipse before, don't forget to "disconnect" your
    projects before the move, w/o removing metadata. You can then share
    the projects with subversive afterwards.

    cheers, Fabian