Re: EntityModeler copy/paste

From: Kieran Kelleher (kieran_list..ac.com)
Date: Wed Oct 08 2008 - 07:42:27 EDT

    Yes, copy/paste attributes works .... however it seems to work only if
    the two eomodels are in the same workspace. If you have two instances
    of Eclipse open with two different workspaces and you try to copy from
    one eomodel in one Eclipse instance to another eomodel in another
    instance it does not work .... but that is no problem at all with
    everything on subversion. I am guessing the clipboard is confied to
    the Eclipse instance itself and just maybe the OS X clipboard is not
    being used.

    Hey, thanks Johann. Your confirmation, that it should work, led me to
    discovering the above.

    Regards, Kieran