Re: WOPath task in nightly

From: Chuck Hill (chil..lobal-village.net)
Date: Tue Oct 14 2008 - 16:31:55 EDT

    On Sep 8, 2008, at 10:49 AM, Mike Schrag wrote:

    >> <frameworks dir="${user.frameworks.path}"
    >> bundles="${app.frameworks}/${gvc.frameworks}/$
    >> {wonder.frameworks}" />
    > So maybe this is being impacted by the new definition of frameworks
    > root="User" instead of frameworks dir="${user.frameworks.path}"? I
    > haven't tested frameworks with a "dir" attribute in the new stuff
    > (because none of the stock build.xml's use that construct).
    >
    > So, yeah, if someone can run the old and the new with verbose on and
    > see what exactly is happening differently, that might help.

    I can send you a stack trace of the NPE if you want, but... I just
    changed these from

    <frameworks dir="${user.frameworks.path}"

    <frameworks root="User"

    And the work just fine, and are much easier to read and deal with. I
    don't need or want the dir to work.

    Chuck

    --
    Chuck Hill             Senior Consultant / VP Development