NSBundle.pathURLForResourcePath Error

From: mike deavila (objcma..mail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 15 2008 - 08:53:08 EDT

    Anyone know why i getting this error?

    My app works fine in development but when i move it to deployment i
    get an error: NSForwardException [java.lang.NoSuchMethodError]
    NSBundle.pathURLForResourcePath(Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/net/URL;

    I'm working with WO 5.2.4 java 1.4.2.x deployment windows xp 64bit
    and devlopment is windows xp 64bit. I have the same jars in the same
    places. Any ideas?

    Cheers
    mike