Problem embedding framework in new hotness build

From: Travis Britt (tbrit..higment.org)
Date: Wed Oct 15 2008 - 11:55:19 EDT

    I'm doing some test builds with our stuff under new hotness, using the
    latest wolips build.

    The app has all the frameworks defined in its build path (various
    Wonder and WO frameworks) properly embedded, except for our little
    framework. I've got the Wonder frameworks checked out as source, have
    no idea why they're getting embedded but not our framework.

    Any ideas?

    tb